- It improves safety in your facility for you and all those around you.
It improves morale. When employees are cared for, they feel cared for, which leads to an improved attitude about the workplace.It teaches effective pre-shift inspection techniques. Pre-shift inspections have proven to:
- Teaches proper operating procedures
- Teaches safe handling of forklift fuels
Equipment is better cared for.
- Reduce downtime.
- Increase productivity.
- Reduce costs.
- Increase safety.
Your training and progress are documented.You are in compliance with OSHA regulations.
- Operators gain a better understanding of the value of the equipment they operate.
- Operators learn how to use the lift truck efficiently and effectively.
A survey by the National Institute of Occupational Health and Safety concluded that trained lift truck operators reduce error rates by 70%. Training is not just the law, it’s a smart thing to do to improve the health and safety of your employees, AND your bottom line.